22 April 2020: The African community – women, men and children – are protesting outside Moria camp. Their demands are:
- An end to the overcrowding, great fear and total insecurity of people and their property in the Moria camp
- End the health and food insecurity of the refugees
- End the total exposure to contamination and spread of coronavirus in the Moria camp
- End the rejection, imprisonment and deportation of refugees
- End the racial discrimination against Africans following convoys and relocations of refugees
- Recognise vulnerability and liberate us
- Liberty, nothing but freedom!